The Ameth Chronicle
- They’ve redone the map markers so they suck. Sorry.
- Cream colored markers indicate PC-relevant locations.
- Blue colored markers indicate NPC-relevant locations.
- Red colored markers indicate mission-relevant locations.
- Brown colored markers indicate infrastructure or layer-related locations.
- Phones are generally advanced bluetooth-esque deals; tiny things that fit comfortably inside your ear.
- Implanted tooth microphones are a thing.
- Direct nerve-control applications exist, but are rare and expensive.’
- All sorts of cool computer gadgets. Smart-everything, if you have money for it.
- There is a default 12 hour day/night cycle that works with the lights on the underside of each layer.
- The city is generally warm, in the 68-70 degree Fahrenheit range (although everyone uses Celsius except Atlantis)
- It gets hotter in the areas near industry and colder as you travel further from the city.
- History prior to the founding of Ameth is existent, but very sketchy.
- The current year is y287.
- They use the twelve month calendar we are familiar with, but all 30 day months.
- The different layers were founded at slightly different times, but took several years to discover each other.