The Ameth Chronicle
We are using the God-Machine Chronicle updates to NWoD. There will be as few houserules as possible beyond those necessary to adapt supernatural templates to God-Machine rules.
All templates will:
- have their XP costs transformed into something fitting the God-Machine system
- have their integrity trait adapted to their template with corresponding beat-gain method. Vampires gain a beat just for facing the roll, Demons gain a beat on a dramatic failure or exceptional success, humans don’t gain beats. Depending on how much impact the intergrity-equivalent trait has on the template will determine which system is used.
- have an equivalent of the Agenda condition based on that template’s possible affiliations
- have possible conditions based on the dangers that face that template
- Extra beats will be given for investing in your character’s story between sessions; flashbacks, journals, introspection, side conversations, whatever.
- Doing one with enough content to be interesting/entertaining is worth one beat.
- if your journal introduces a new character trait, significant past event, relevant NPC, or similar facet I can use to enrich the story it’s worth two beats.
- Post these under ‘PC Stories’ on the wiki.
- If you would like assistance creating the pages or posting the content, I’d be happy to help.